Philip J. Rock Center & School
818 DuPage Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, Illinois 60137
(630) 790-2474 or (800) 771-1158 (Voice)
(630) 790-4893 (fax)
The Philip J. Rock Center is located on the Northeast corner of Roosevelt Road (Route 38) and Route 53 in Glen Ellyn. From Roosevelt Road, turn North on Baker Hill Drive and turn left at the Philip J. Rock Center & School private drive.
The following are the Philip J. Rock Center & School Residential Placement Procedures:
1. When inquiry for placement is received, the student's eligibility is confirmed by Service Center/Project Reach (Referral for Eligibility).
2. Parents/Guardians will visit PRC residential program by scheduling an appointment with the Executive Director (630-790-2474).
3. Once the family decides to continue the PRC residential school process the "Application for Consideration for Placement Form" is completed.
5. Observation of the child will be conducted by at least one representative of the Center or School.
6. The Principal/Special Education Coordinator will review file with educational staff.
7. The nursing/medical department reviews file to determine any medical contraindications to placement.
8. Multidisciplinary staffing scheduled to determine placement.