- American Association of the Deaf-Blind AADB is a national consumer organization of, by, and for deaf-blind Americans and their supporters.
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
- CHARGE Syndrome Foundation The mission of the CHARGE Syndrome Foundation:
We lead and partner to improve the lives of people with CHARGE syndrome locally, nationally and internationally through outreach, education, and research.
Provide a broad network of support to individuals, families and professionals
Engage in knowledge acquisition, development and disseminationPromote innovative scientific and clinical advancementsChampion the lifelong potential of people with CHARGE syndrome
- DRS Illinois Department of Human Services - Office of Rehabilitation Services (ORS)
- HVEIO Hearing and Vision Early Intervention Outreach - early intervention training and technical assistance in the area of vision and hearing
- Helen Keller National Center Authorized by an Act of Congress in 1967, the Helen Keller National Center for Deaf-Blind Youths and Adults (HKNC) is a national rehabilitation program serving youth and adults who are deaf-blind.
- IABDB The Illinois Advisory Board for Services for Persons Who are Deaf-Blind is committed to partnering with key stakeholders to impact positive change for all individuals who are deaf-blind and ensure they are provided equal access to resources and opportunities to lead fulfilling lives.
- Illinois Autism Training and Technical Assistance
- Illinois School for the Deaf Outreach Program
- Illinois Service Resource Center The Illinois Service Resource Center provides behavior support for students who are deaf or hard of hearing in Illinois. Behavior support can be for individual students with challenges, or at the preventive level with classrooms or school programs. ISRC serves students with hearing loss regardless of communication mode.
ISRC provides free training, onsite assistance and resources for parents and educators of students who are deaf or hard of hearing. ISRC team members visit homes and schools to work with families and educators in developing positive behavior support plans for DHH students in need of intensive level supports. ISRC team members work with DHH programs and classrooms to develop positive behavior support plans that teach appropriate expected behaviors for all students.
- Illinois Statewide Technical Assistance Center Illinois Statewide Technical Assistance Collaborative
The Illinois Statewide Technical Assistance Collaborative (ISTAC) is an Illinois State Board of Education IDEA Part B discretionary grant funded initiative, providing integrated technical assistance to school districts for the purpose of improving outcomes for ALL students. ISTAC promotes a district-wide prevention and wellness approach, a multi-tiered system of supports, and school partnerships with family and community stakeholders.
The ISTAC is part of the Statewide System of Support (SSOS) as a partner with the Illinois Center for School Improvement (CSI), the Illinois RtI Network, the Illinois Resource Center, the Illinois Principal Association, and the Illinois Association of School Boards.
- National Center on Deaf-Blindness As a national technical assistance center funded by the federal Department of Education, NCDB works to improve the quality of life for children who are deaf-blind and their families by:
1. Creating visibility and direction for identified priorities through a range of practices, activities, supports and partnerships, 2. Identifying and encouraging new innovations in local, state, and national practice and policy, 3. Promoting opportunity for reflection, debate, and constructive dialogue around ideas and developing practice, and 4. Maintaining a rich repository of content, history, and knowledge, easily available and shared by all who are part of the community of deaf-blindness.
- National Family Association for Deaf-Blind NFADB is the largest national network of families focusing on issues surrounding deaf blindness.
- NORD National Organization for Rare Disorders, Inc. The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) provides advocacy, education and other services to improve the lives of all people affected by rare diseases.
- Parent & Educator Partnership
- PBIS Network
- Perkins School for the Blind